-->

February Birchbox

21:13

Hey!
I feel like I'm doing this post a tad early, which is probably because I am. I had scheduled this post for next week but considering that my Birchbox came slightly early, I thought I would show you its wonderful contents this weekend!


This Birchbox has got to be the best box I have received from them so far, so I am really excited to be showing you what's inside..
As you can see from the picture above, I was sent four cards with quotes on them from famous fashion icons. These cards were inspired by London Fashion Week which started on Valentines Day this year.
My favourite one has got to be from Coco Chanel; 'In order to be irreplaceable, one must be different.'

In the picture above:
Urbanveda Radiance Exfoliating Facial Polish - £8.99 for the full size. This is a gentle exfoliator which naturally brightens and balances skin tone.
Green & Blacks dark 70% chocolate - £2.29 for a full chocolate bar. This chocolate contains high quality organic cocoa beans and well sourced sugar and vanilla. This came as quite a small sample size however I find this sort of size quite convenient as you can easily slip it into your bag and snack on it during the day.
Beauty Protector Oil - £16 for the full size. This is an exclusive launch and claims to be a nourishing hair oil. It battles UV rays, heat and breakages.

In the picture above:
Gilchrist & Soames The London Collection Shower Gel - £13.75 for the full size product. This shower gel has a paraben free formula and contains red tea, grape seed and milk thistle which refreshes and hydrates the skin. (-excuse me for a moment whilst I Google some of those ingredients which I obviously know lots about..!)
Eyeko Skinny Liquid Eye liner - £12 for the full size. This is a foolproof liquid eye liner with a precise pen tip allowing you to create a tidy line.
Leighton Denny Nail Colour - £11. This is in the colour shade 18. This is a high-performance nail polish in a silky black colour.

I'm really pleased with all of the products I received this month in my Birchbox; if you would like me to review any of these products please let me know either in the comments or by contacting me here.
This box probably has the value of around £25

Just a quick note.. Does anyone actually know what 'milk thistle' is?!

You can check out last months Birchbox post here.
And you can check out the Birchbox website here.

Xoxo Ellen

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Total Pageviews