-->

Camden Market Haul

17:45

Hey!
A little while ago I went to Camden Market in London to pick up a few bits and bobs and I came away with a little more than was expected. So today I want to show you what I picked up and what the market has to offer.


First I picked up these two small canvas Banksy paintings. Each cost £15, but for the two of them it was £25. I love Banksy and thought these would look really good in my bedroom.
The first one says 'There is always hope' and the second one says 'What we do in life echoes in Eternity.'

 
The next thing I picked up was this cute charm necklace. I bought it from one of the jewellery stalls and chose the three charms. I picked out the letter 'E', a small leaf and a violin charm. The necklace cost £10 and it was really fun watching the woman behind the stall make it and attach the charms. 


 
I also bought these two thin jumpers (in the picture above and below). They were £12 each, but for both of them they cost £20. The jumper in the picture above is cream with vibrant splashes of colour all over it. Both jumpers are bat-winged and are really comfortable.

 
This jumper is the same cream colour as the other one but has vibrantly coloured butterflies on it. I really love these two jumpers as I think they add a splash of colour to your outfit.
 
That is all I bought from the market but I hope to go back there soon as I did see some other interesting things that caught my eye.
Let me know in the comments if you have ever been to Camden!
 
xoxo Ellen

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Let me know if you've ever been to Camden! xoxo Ellen

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews