-->

Summer Makeup Picks

19:38

Hey!
As summer has sprung I have been changing up my makeup routine a little. In the process of doing so, I have rediscovered some lovely products. So today I want to share them with you! The majority of the products I'm going to mention are from drugstores; so they are all easily accessible to you!

  • Olive Oil Lip Protector - €3

I bought this when I went to Spain earlier this year as I was looking for a nourishing lib balm with SPF. I have been using this product almost everyday since I bought it and it hasn't disappointed. So if you ever find yourself in Spain, try and get yourself an olive oil lip balm because they are really good!

  • Collection Illuminating Touch Brightening Concealer - £4.99

I have this in the shade 2, Natural. You can't go wrong with a Collection concealer and this one is brilliant! To use the concealer you twist the end and the concealer comes out at the brush end. It's really suitable for carrying around in a bag as unless you twist the end no product will come out. The brush is also really soft and gentle on your skin which I really like as I usually use this product around my eye area which can be sensitive at times.

  • Natural Collection Blush - £1.99

Mine is in the colour 'Sweet Cheeks' however it may be discontinued now, although I would have to check. I was really surprised when I bought this blush as it is incredibly pigmented and is a beautiful strawberry pink colour.
Swatches : Left = Yves Rocher Lipstick
Right = Baby Lips
  • Yves Rocher Sheer Botanical Lipstick - £11.70

I recently got this product in my Rio themed Birchbox and have fallen in love with it since. The lipstick is in the colour 22, Corail Deux and is a gorgeous coral shade. It's perfect for the summer month as it's not too dark or matte. The lipstick has a really nice formula and lasts quite the while!

  • Maybelline Baby Lips - £2.99

This tinted lip balm is in the colour Pink Punch and is a pretty pink colour. I've really loved wearing this recently as it is really moisturizing and adds a touch of colour to your lips.

  • MUA Sheer Finish Lipgloss - £1

This sheer lipgloss is in the colour Happy Days and is a neutral pink shade. I usually wear this over a lip balm or over a lipstick if I want to add a tad of shine to my lips. The MUA lipglosses are excellent value as they  are fairly good quality and only cost £1!

Swatches : Left = Eyeliner Pen
Right = Eyebrow Pencil

  •  Seventeen Make Your Mark Precision Eyeliner Pen - £3.99

This eye liner pen is in the colour Blackest Black and is (as you might have guessed by now) a deep black colour. It has a thin point at the end on the applicant which makes it great for eye liner wings. The pen is really easy to use and I would definitely recommend this product to people who find it hard getting their eye liner right in the morning.

  • Rimmel Professional Eyebrow Pencil - £2.99

I have this eyebrow pencil in the colour 004, Black Brown as I have quite dark coloured eyebrows. This pencil is the perfect colour for me and is great because it has a small brush on the end which helps to bump up your eye brow game!

  • Avon Supershock Mascara - £8.50

This mascara was given to me by my best friend Bethany and is in the colour Black. It has quite a scary looking brush however it is really good at separating your lashes and lengthening them. This has been my go to mascara for ages now and soon I will be repurchasing this product as it is the first mascara I've never had any problems with!

  • The Body Shop, White Musk Perfume Oil - £13

I bought this perfume from the Body Shop after I had spent six months obsessing over the White Musk shower gel. I absolutely love this scent and have found that the perfume oil stays on much longer than the perfume. So if you are trying to choose out of the two, I would recommend going for the perfume oil. Although it is an oil, it isn't at all greasy and sinks into the skin quickly. 

Shop This Post:

Other Useful Links:
Bethany!

If you own any of these products let me know what you think of them in the comments!

xoxo Ellen

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. If you own any of these products please let me know what you think of them! :) xoxo Ellen

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews