-->

A Not So Spooky Halloween Makeup Tutorial

22:08

I've been blogging for a year and this is my first ever makeup tutorial.. I'm not quite sure why it has taken me so long, but anyway, here is my not so scary 'fox face' for Halloween.
~Please note that no foxes were harmed during the making of this tutorial~
Start by using a concealer in all the places you usually would. If you want to use a foundation first feel free to do so, however I'm not using any foundation.
- I'm using the Illuminating Touch Brightening Concealer from Collection in the shades Naked (1) and Natural (2).

Next use powder all over your face to set the concealer and possible foundation.
- I'm using Mineralize Skinfinish by Mac in the shade Light.

Next I'm going to fill in my eyebrows by having them darker and then fading them to a lighter colour.
- To do this I'm using the Professional Eyebrow Pencil by Rimmel in the colour 004 Black Brown to be the darker colour.
- Then I'm using Lavish from my MUA Undress Me Too eye palette to be the lighter colour on the outside of my brows. (Lavish is the fifth colour along on the top row of the palette).


Now I'm going to make a start on my eyes. To start off I am using the silvery/blue shade on the far left of the palette.
I'm going to use this colour all over my lid, but I'm going to try and keep the colour as close to my lash line as possible.

For this next step I'm using my MUA palette. 
- I'm going to use the colour Obsessed which is a matte brown, in my crease. 
- In doing so I am going to drag the line up to the end of my eyebrow.


For my lower lash line I'm going to use a shimmery bronze.
- I'm using Fiery from my MUA palette (third colour along in the top row).
Next I'm going to highlight my brow bone.
- To do this, I'm using the Chella Ivory Lace Highlighter, which is a creamy highlighter pencil.

Then I'm going to blend everything in using my ring finger and a fluffy eye shadow brush. I forgot to mention before, but to apply the eye shadow I just use my fingers and I prefer using my fingers to eye shadow brushes most of the time.

Next I'm going to use a black liquid eyeliner pen to do a winged flick on my upper lash line.
- For this I'm using the Make Your Mark Precision Eyeliner Pen from Seventeen
Then I'm going to line my waterline.
- To do this I'm going to use my Technakohl Liner from Mac in the colour Graphblack

Now onto mascara. For this makeup look I'm going to be using two mascaras.
- The first mascara is from Model co  and is the Power Lash Mascara. 
- The second is the new mascara from Benefit called the They're Real black mascara.
 Next I'm going to move onto contouring my nose.
To contour I'm using three products. 
- The bronzer I'm using is the Delice de Soleil Bronzing Powder from Bourjois.
- I'm also using a Lasting Perfection Concealer from Collection in shade 2 Light as it is a few shades darker than my natural skin tone and will therefore act as a cream bronzer.
- The third product in the Chilla Highlighter Pencil. 

To contour my nose I'm going to use the Bourjois Bronzing Powder and the Chilla Pencil.
- With the bronzer I'm going from just beneath my brow and drawing a line to the tip of my nose.
- With the highlighter I'm going down the center of my nose.
- I then drew a line across. I'm not really sure what this does, but I saw it on YouTube once...
Then I blend.
Continue blending until your nose looks like mine. - Never thought I would type that.

To finish off my nose, I'm going to cover the tip with a silvery.metallic eye shadow. I used the same colour as I used before, from my Active palette. 
Then I'm going to use a bog-standard black eyeliner pencil to cover the very tip of my nose.
After your nose is complete, you want to start contouring the rest of your face i.e. cheekbones, jaw bone.
- To do this I'm using the Lasting Perfection Concealer from collection.
Then I'm going to use my Bourjois Bronzer.
- I'm putting this in the same areas as the darker concealer.
After a lot of blending you are almost done!
Lastly we move onto Lips!
- For my top lip I'm using a lipstick from 17 in the shade Mulled Wine.
- On my bottom lip I'm using a lipstick from No7 called Sheer Temptation 05 Attract.
- I'm then lightly lining my bottom lip with Mulled Wine.


And we are done!! I hope you like my not so spooky 'fox face' for Halloween. Let me know what you think in the comments :)

xoxo Ellen

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Total Pageviews