-->

Painting Daisies | Nail Tutorial

20:00

If you follow me on Pinterest, then you will know from my Nails Board that I am loving floral nail designs at the moment. So much so, in fact, that I decided to try out a few designs as well as create some of my own. This design was so much fun and it's so simple!
For this daisy design, I used three colours, a shimmery pale green, Alpine Snow by O.P.I and a yellow from Clair's.
Essentially you will need a colour for the base, and then two colours for the flowers.
A started of by painting the whole nail with my base colour.
Then, I dotted. I told you this was simple!
After my little yellow dots have completely dried, I used a thin nail striper to create small lines using my white nail polish to create the petals of my daisies. 
And that's all there is to it! It's so simple but it looks so cute and summery! I'm loving floral nails at the moment and I absolutely love this design!

Where to find me -
For business inquiries:
painttherosesred123@gmail.com  

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Total Pageviews