-->

Pinterest, oh Pinterest

13:40

Pinterest, my beloved collection of online pin boards. Full of inspiration, ideas, DIY's, quotes and just about everything you can think of! Pinterest, to me, is like football to my brother.
Similar to my previous post Tumblr, oh Tumblr, I thought I would use this blogging platform to show some of my favourite Pinterest boards, likes and pins!
I shall start with my boards, and I'll warn you now, I have quite a lot of them. 32 of them to be exact!

My Books Board
My Books Board
My Style Board
My Me Board
My Me Board
My Marvel Board
My Likes
My Likes
My Likes
So that if my pinterest in a nutshell. Of course there are many boards which I still haven't properly shown, but I shall leave it to you to go and take a peek at my pinterest page! If you have a pinterest account, please leave your username in the comments as I will most likely be going on a little follow spree soon!

Where to find me -
For business inquiries:
painttherosesred123@gmail.com  

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Total Pageviews