-->

The Summer Edit

20:17

Summer, it's here. It's been here for a while. It's made itself right at home.

We are in the midst of the season; yet for me, the summer hasn't begun. Summer starts at around 1.30...
Prior to this long awaited for date, I will remain at school, attending lessons and preparing for the next academic year. Working right up until that date, until we are officially finished. But after that, it's summer. 
Summer 15; a lot is happening. Soon, I will be announcing a change, soon I will be reviewing some products, soon I will be on holiday. Soon; but not yet. Summer hasn't officially started for me yet, however so much has already happened. Take yesterday as an example, one minute Simmy and I were making chokers and the next we were taking these photos (see above!). Then we went to a party where everyone was dressed in white. And then take the day before yesterday, there was another party; where marshmallows were roasted and high school musical took over and brought out everyone's inner child. Although I feel summer hasn't begun, the fact of the matter is that it has. 
I don't know if this is making any sense whatsoever. I'm not going to lie, I'm really struggling to turn my spinning thoughts in the direction of coherent sentences... 
Polaroid feat. Simmy's hand
Henna, feat. Simmy's hand and Alia's incredible design
What I'm Wearing // Top: Spanish market // Leggings: New Look // Boots: Forever 21

Feet feat. two pairs of feet xx

Necklace // A gift from Bethany



Useful Links - 

Where to find me -
For business inquiries:
painttherosesred123@gmail.com  

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I think this is one my favourite blog posts that you have done <3 I love it xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews