-->

Back To School Goals

11:09

Continuing from last weeks 'school' theme, I am going to share with you the goals I have set myself for this academic year.

Each year I like to set myself a few goals on what I want to achieve during the next year at school and I thought that maybe if I post them on the internet for all to see, I might feel a little more obligated to try and achieve them.. Maybe.
So here you have, my Back To School Goals:

  • Stay Organised
At the beginning of each term I'm usually very organised, however as the weeks progress I usually forget to maintain that level of organisation. So this year I want to be organised and stay organised.

  • Put My Hand Up In Lessons
To some people this is such an easy thing to do. Unfortunately, I'm not very comfortable with raising my hand in class. So this year I'm going to try and put up my hand at lease twice each school day. Why is this so important? Quiet girls rarely make history.. And I'm tired of being a 'quiet girl' and not making an impact on other people.

  • Don't Panic!
Usually when things get too much, I panic. Then after that, I never properly stop panicking. Everything starts to worry me and I go about my day looking very exhausted and bewildered. This year I want to take things one step at a time and not even give a second thought to what I am not doing at that moment. 

  • Revise, Don't Relearn
Last year, when it came to revising for exams, I spent hours teaching myself all the material as if I had never seen it before. What I had forgotten was that I had already learnt the material. So it wasn't necessary to rewrite every single page out of my maths books. This year I'm not going to relearn, I'm going to revise. 

  • Don't Give Up
This was one of my goals last year. What I mean by 'don't give up' is that I want to be more courageous. Courage doesn't always roar and scream. Often, courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, "I will try again tomorrow, and tomorrow I will try harder."

So those are my five back to school goals. Let me know in the comments if you have set any goals for yourself. Hopefully this time next year I will be able to return to this post and check off all of these goals!
Useful Links -

xoxo Ellen

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Do you have any goals for this academic year? xoxo Ellen :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice goals! Enjoy school :)

    ~ Mikéla Davelyn ~
    www.simplydavelyn.com

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews