-->

What's On My Beauty Wishlist

19:41

Over the past week I have been scrolling through Boots, looking for products to add to my wishlist. So this week, I thought I would share with you, what's on my Boots wishlist!

1) Soap & Glory The Sugar Crush - £8

2) Revlon ColourBurst Lip Butter - £7.99

3) Essie Lux Effects Jazzy Jubilant - £7.99

4) Revlon ColourBurst Lacquer Balm - £7.99


5) Revlon ColourBurst Matte Balm - £7.99


6) Bourjois Little Round Pot Blusher - £7.99


Let me know in the comments if you have tried any of these products!

Useful Links -
Boots,

Shop This Post -
Soap & Glory Sugar Crush
Revlon ColourBurst Lip Butter
Essie Lux Nail Polish
Revlon ColourBurst Lacquer Balm
Revlon ColourBurst Matte Balm
Bourjois Blusher

xoxo Ellen


*Please note that none of these photos are my own as I don't own any of these products. :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Total Pageviews